DaBenGui ; XiaoGui DaBenGui <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5082366162572809738?origin\x3dhttp://dabengui.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Me
XiaoGui
Male
29 Feb 2008

I'm a super cute tortoise :D
I'm friendly too bcus i smile all day long, no matter how you bully me.

Likes
-Hide inside my Owner's bag
-Smile

Hates
As a kind tortoise in the Earth,
I like everythg!
Except Rubbish bin/ Toilet bowl :X

Wants
*To be cute cute everyday
*Bathe
*Straighten my hair
*Xiang xiang

Tag

Links
| My Female Owner :D
| My Male Owner :D

Credits
J-Tesigns
CBox
Blogger
Blogskins
PhotoBucket
DynamicDrive

Saturday, May 22, 2010-

I've bought something that can't be given.
Yes, it's for you, but i think that's your final decision.
You've made th right choice to ditch th bitch.
Wanted to get back, but i've no reason to, i've hurt you too much.
It's more than what you can handle, i'm v sorry.

With loves,
xiaogui